2010年12月23日星期四

the results across all industries and Replica Corum 02120.102204 Bubble Quartz Watch organizations

and $1M for research.By setting this huge personal goal climbing all 7 Summits in a year, I hope to inspire people to follow me, visit our campaign website, and Facebook page thus learn about Alzheimers and make a donation to research.The Supporters For donations, I selected The Cure Alzheimers Fund (CAF), which is a non-profit that directs 100% of all donations to promising research and shares the results across all industries and Replica Corum 02120.102204 Bubble Quartz Watch organizations. All donations go to the CAF, none to me or my supporters - that is important.International Mountain Guides (IMG) will provide logistics for most of the climbs.

Both Eric Simonson and Phil Eshler have been forever patient and supportive with me for way too long!The Alzheimers Immunotherapy Program (AIP) of Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy and Pfizer Inc. is funding my 7 Summits campaign. All money I raise will go directly to the Cure Alzheimer’s Fund?.With so many different approaches to finding a cure for Alzheimer’s underway, I will not be talking about specific drugs or treatments. I Replica Corum 02130.102000 Bubble Quartz Watch will talk about my own experiences and Alzheimers Disease but within certain limitations in conjunction with the support of the AIP.Also, I appreciate Outside Online allowing me to post this update and blog posts on Everest and other mountaineering subjects.

I will continue to post updates along the way pus some thoughts on gear and the 7 Summtis here. They are a great supporter.The Climbs The 7 Summits represent the highest point on each of the seven continents. It has become a goal for climbers Replica Corum 02120.105000 Bubble Quartz Watch around the world yet only some 275 people have met the goal. Each of my expeditions will be professionally lead by an IMG Guide who has years of experience climbing these mountains. This will allow me to stay focused on the Alzheimers campaign of awareness and fund raising.